Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing Report..Sinclair 02-15-05

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Report..Sinclair 02-15-05...Update 2-16-05

I went fishing at Sinclair yesterday, figuring it would be a good day since it was suppose to Sunny and in the 70's. Well, the weather people missed that forecast by a mile. First off it was pea soup fog, had to run with my boat lights on to avoid a collision with all the other people that got duped by the weather folks. I lauched at little river and trolled Rooty creek and Beaverdam creek areas. The water was stained but not real muddy, so I was trolling tripple ripples (black/red, black/yellow, black/blue, black/white, black/pink, black/chartuese) using a mix of 1/32 and 1/16oz heads. Picked up only two both good size females with eggs,as well as two catfish one about 2lbs and the other about 4lbs. Not alot of action for anyone, there was 8 boats trolling Beaverdam creek, but everybody I talked to had only caught 1 or two. Fish seemed to be scattered right now maybe in a week or so that will concentrate up. Fished to 3 pm than headed to the house, and wouldn't you now it as I am headed home the sun comes out finally. Headed out this morning to give it another try...can't catch them on the couch

Update....
    I had a little better day today, caught 6 ( 5 males and 1 female). They are still biting sporadically, but a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work. Which unfortunatly I have to do for the next week, so I will not be able to get back on the water till the 26th. Maybe by then they will be ready to jump in the livewell.
    Last edited by Dutch; 02-16-2005 at 05:35 PM. Reason: update
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Fishing Report-Dutch

Hello Dutch, Thanks for the fishing report, Good details. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Good luck on your next trip. Like you said you can't catch them lieing on the couch. Hope to get a report from Papasage, skillit and crapster on blackshear. Good luck to all! Jimmy S.