Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having, gasp gasp, chat, gasp, gasp, withdrawels, gasp. Have to have my daily fix of giving and receiving harassment. LOL. Convulses and hits the floor.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Big J:

We'll chat with ya right here! Any luck finding the trailer jack you are looking for? Was good talking to you today - kid fishing with me even caught a dink while I was on the phone with you.

I got one of those microphone/earpiece things for my cell phone and set my phone to answer on the second ring and hang up when the calling party hangs up. Now I can keep right on fishing when someone calls cause I don't even have to touch my phone - works real well. Now I just need to figure out how to look at my calendar to book and book dates!

We ended up with 18 eaters today on Greeson. Gonna check Hamilton in the morning to see if they are biting there. If they are I'll have an afternoon trip too. "WORK, WORK, WORK"!!!!!!!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Jerry. Went to fultons website. My jack number is a model 650. Didn't have any luck finding it on there site. Gonna go a couple of counties over this weekend to Travis Boating Center and see if I can get the jack and the winch. Got to looking at my bearing buddies and I think the rear seals on my bearings are shot, so might as well get some of those also. Like i told you today, I don't think what you do is work.LOL. Glad you had a good day and appreciate the help. The union posted a message on the site tonight that quote"They have made significants gains in the talks and the company wants to negotiate a fair and equitable contract for all involved." Hmmm, sounds like their pocketbook is getting a hell of a dent in it. Theirs and mine both. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Big J:

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.fultonperformance.com/mod...p=39&model=729

Their website is a bit tricky to navigate.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Here it is for $45 with free shipping.

http://www.boatersworld.com/bm/jacks...367430014.html
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

You should be able to get a bearing and seal kit for about $20 - much easier than cleaning the old bearings and wondering if they are OK - usually will have some pitting if any moisture has gotten in. Hardest thing is getting the old races out - need a long punch.

I get Bar-Sol - parts cleaning solvent (usually buy two gallons at a time in a plastic gas can) from a petroleum distributor here. Works real well for cleaning up the hubs and spindles and it's easy on your hands.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

That would be the one Jerry. Appreciate it. I am not a pro at much, but being raised on a dairy farm, I can change a set of bearings and races faster than a NASCAR pit crew can. We have some hay fields on the other side of the river and have changed no telling how many on hay wagons, rakes, balers and tractors over the years. I appreciate the help. Gonna order it tomorrow. As for the degreaser, shhh, this is a trade secret, I have two 55 gallons drums of Mighty Boss degreaser in my garage. I use it on soffits and gutter on the houses I wash and it works wonders. Can take a shower in that stuff and it wouldn't burn a bit. www.mightyboss.com thanks Jerry, as always your a lifesaver.

Post Thanks / Like

You won't have any trouble then - some folks seem to think it's a big deal to pull a wheel hub and change out the bearings and seals but it's really not.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I edited it, sorry, damn your quick
    www.mightyboss.com

Post Thanks / Like

Have to be to keep up with you!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast