Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank you Richard Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank you Richard Williams

Richard,

I wanted to thank you for your time the other day while I was in Paris, TN. You and your wife were great host and it meant alot to me. I also want to thank you for introducing me to your rods. I am glad I bought as many as I did and wish you had more at your house. I did what you told me to do and the Teezur jigs did the trick. While I lost more than I care to mention (LOFT) I had them rigged on 3 rods and a regular ball head jig on the other 3. For those who have never fished that jig, they are missing something. It really did out fish the other brand buy a margin of maybe 3-1 and yes I did change pole positions as you told me to do to prove it to myself.
    I know this sounds like a testimonial but it is nothing more than the best day of crappie fishing and I owe you all the credit. Your right, I will quit chasing "green carp" as you so kindly put it.

If anyone is interested in emailing me, I would be glad to talk to you about the products and the results.

Mike
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Your very welcome Mike. It was a pleasure visiting with you. Helping each other is what it's all about. I am glad you were able to go out a catch a few. Feel free to give me a shout any time. I'm glad your going to trade in the green carp for the crappie. lol
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Richard,

I just got my new 7' 6" pole in today. I have not had a chance to try it yet, but man that thing has a great feel. Can't wait to wet a hook now.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Great! Let me know what you think after you use it.
    Thanks
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]