Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 inch Sliders

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 inch Sliders

Has anyone began using these yet? They look really good. Just wondering if there have been any field tests on em yet, before they catch me.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used them quite a bit. I did a show with Charlie using them for shellcrackers and I use them for crappie when the fish are finiky. They do catch them!!

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

I carry them in my 4 favorite colors ( for 1" sliders). They were very effective in the spring of 2003. In 2004 the longer ones were more effective.

red/chart( I made from white/chart)
    blk/chart
    june bug/chart
    motor oil/ orange

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Yep, good stuff!!

They work great around docks, and in shallow brush piles. My two favorite colors are the Pink w/clear sparkle tail, and their Bluegill color for clear water. They fit a 1/32nd jig about perfect too.

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whizkids
    I carry them in my 4 favorite colors ( for 1" sliders). They were very effective in the spring of 2003. In 2004 the longer ones were more effective.

red/chart( I made from white/chart)
    blk/chart
    june bug/chart
    motor oil/ orange
    Where did you find the 1" in junebug/chart? I looked on there website and didnt find them. I love this color in dirty/muddy water in the 1 1/2". I am goin to be ordering some 1" for up coming spawn.

Tim, I will be sending you a email soon, let me know if you can get away in August the week of the 9th. I will be staying at Rathbun for the sprint nationals. I hope we can meet up and fish.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1" slider

Quote Originally Posted by crappster
    Has anyone began using these yet? They look really good. Just wondering if there have been any field tests on em yet, before they catch me.
    Enlighten a southern boy on what you are talking about. Do you have picture? Never seen one I quess or if I did I didn't know what I was looking at. Thanks for info.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up It's a go!

August 9th is still wide open, and should stay that way for me Ted. I will bring my Turkey fryer down so we can get stuffed on fillets and taters! :p

Let me know on the other stuff when you can.

Full baskets to ya Ted! <,"}/>{ Rippa

Post Thanks / Like

I found the junebug in 1", I just didnt look hard enough!

Here is the website for the slider grubs. I have not used any of the 1" but love the 1 1/2" grubs. I do have to give slider some credit, when I ordered several pack of grubs. I got a few sample grubs along with it a few 1" and a few 1 1/2". This isnt much, but made me think alot of this company. When I get to my spot on my lake, lately my first jig to go in the water has been a slider.

http://www.fishingworld.com/Slider/D...521361&SKU=CBP

Tim I will sure do that, we will get there on Tuesday and stay till Sunday morning. Most of the day will be free, you should come down to knoxville one night and tailgate with us.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Where did you find the 1" in junebug/chart? I looked on there website and didnt find them. I love this color in dirty/muddy water in the 1 1/2". I am goin to be ordering some 1" for up coming spawn.

bottom row far right
    http://www.fishingworld.com/Slider/D...68962122705890

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Tim I will sure do that, we will get there on Tuesday and stay till Sunday morning. Most of the day will be free, you should come down to knoxville one night and tailgate with us.
    Can do on the tailgating. FYI Red Rock Lake is just above Knoxville, and way closer than Rathbun is to it. I've heard it is very beautiful, and excellent fishing for both Crappie, and JUMBO Bluegill. (Rathbun will have a lot of lake lice around that time too, but we can still get away from them somewhat)

I could get down there on Thursday night, and stay a couple days to the very least anyway. Early in the week is tougher for me, but the place is only about 2 1/2hrs away or so. I look forward to it Ted! <,"}/>{ Tim
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 02-16-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast