Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good online source for crappie boat rigging gear

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good online source for crappie boat rigging gear

Does anyone know of a good online source for crappie boat rigging gear? i've been checking and haven't found a really competitive outfit for stuff like rod holders, seat bases, battery cases, etc.

Thanks,

Dave
    Dave in Statham, GA

Post Thanks / Like

Grizzly Jig in Caruthersville, MO... They are pretty competitive as far as pricing. www.grizzlyjig.com Just a thought...

Post Thanks / Like

They're about the best i've found.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody else got another outfit? I went to that grizzly lure website, couldn't hardly see to read the buttons on the left (I'm 48 with glasses.) and called their 800 number to ask them to change the size so I can read it. Got some woman on the phone with a totally unhelpful and smart aleck attitude. I doubt I'll ever buy anything there.
    Dave in Statham, GA

Post Thanks / Like

Dave plan another trip up here and we will go to hammonds. They got it all and prices a hard to beat plus no shipping if ya pick it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Bugman and Crappie123

Went right to the site and called for my free catolog. Talked with Lou, seems like a good fellow. I think I've found another place to spend my wife's money. Checked out alot of the stuff before calling, think I'm going to like doing business with them. Ferdi aka Fred

Post Thanks / Like

Keith,

I think I'll do that, though it'll be a while. I need to get this motor I have sold, pick up an trailer, then I'll be ready.

Ferdi,

Nice to hear someone get decent service. Evidently Lou is a nicer fella than that gal that answered the phone when I called.

Dave
    Dave in Statham, GA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInGA
    Keith,

I think I'll do that, though it'll be a while. I need to get this motor I have sold, pick up an trailer, then I'll be ready.

Ferdi,

Nice to hear someone get decent service. Evidently Lou is a nicer fella than that gal that answered the phone when I called.

Dave
    just let me know, anytime. If you want me to check any prices for ya I go by there everday so just another reason to stop by.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveInGA
    Anybody else got another outfit? I went to that grizzly lure website, couldn't hardly see to read the buttons on the left (I'm 48 with glasses.) and called their 800 number to ask them to change the size so I can read it. Got some woman on the phone with a totally unhelpful and smart aleck attitude. I doubt I'll ever buy anything there.
    Hey daveinga if you are runing windows 98 or xp you're computer has a built in magnifier under accessories in the programs hope this helps. I'm legaly blind and it helps me alot.

Post Thanks / Like

crappie bug,

Thanks for the suggestion, but my browser has a built in magnifier in it. The problem is, their buttons don't change when you try to enlarge them and that gal, who claims to run the website, didn't seem to care. The no customer service attitude killed any desire I had to ever buy there.

Dave
    Dave in Statham, GA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast