Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sinclair Report

therealgeronimo Guest

Default Sinclair Report

I should be hitting Sinclair tonight around dark. Tommorrow is my daughter's b-day but I'll try to post a report asap.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Sinclair Report

Thanks Therealgeronimo, Looking forward to your report. Good luck ! Jimmy S.

therealgeronimo Guest

Well I am just now getting a chance to complete my report. We went up to the lake around nine and stayed out until 2 or so. The boat I was fishing out of was rigged with 2 flourecent lights and a green submergabile light. The was also a pontoon boat that was out with us that was using coleman lanterns and a submergabile green light also. My boat caught 20 nice sized crappie, and a few cats. The other boat did not fair so well as they only caught about ten or so. We anchored in 31' of water over some stumps, and tight lined minnows. We have been having extremely good luck at this location but it seems they have moved even deeper in the past week.

therealgeronimo Guest

I also went out on the 15th. I tried a few new places, rocky creek, and around the airport to no avail. Maybe one of these nights I'll get on them.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Sinclair -therealgeronmo

Good to hear from you therealgeromo, Thanks for the report. I know you will catch them bunched up and put a hurting on them.I have been feeling poorly for about three weeks, But I feel better now and hope to go this weekend to Ft. Stewart and check out some of the ponds. Good luck on your next trip and let us hear from you. Jimmy S.