A couple years ago my friend and I decided to go fishing. It was Saturday morning in the middle of the winter and it was realllllly cold. I know it gets much colder other places than here but there was ice on the sides of the boat which is unusual for around here.

We were fishing for whatever would bite. For the most part the fish must have thought we were crazy for being out that cold morning because they were not into eating. We decided to pickup and motor to some deeper water and see if we could do any better. Keep in mind this is a new Tracker Avalanch not even fully broken in yet.

My friend (not such a small fella) grabs the trolling motor rope and begins to pull then wiggle then pull a little more. After what seemed to be ten minutes but probably less than 30 seconds my friend loses patience. He took a deep breath, grabbed the rope and with one fluid motion steps on the ice on the boat, snatched the rope, well the rope broke and my friend did a beautiful back flip fully clothed into some of the coldest water I've ever felt. After making sure he was o.k., I got really warm then really cold as I peed my pants laughing at him. :rolleyes: As you could expect this ended the fishing trip but this is something I remember and chuckle everytime I reach for my trolling motor rope.:D

Later,
Buzz