Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: spider riging at nite

Post Thanks / Like

Default spider riging at nite

I was wondering now that it's getting to hot for me to stay out very long to fish, if spider rigging at nite would produce for me.
    I've never spider rigged at nite and would have to get a black light or something to see my pole tips. Ya'll have any idea's.

srm

Post Thanks / Like

Let me get where I can get around again. And we will sure try it out. I have lights that will will let us see easy and try her out LOL
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Default spider rigging at nite

Pete, That will work for me, I just need to come over to your house and walk up and down your back a little bit, and you'd be good to go.
    I've lost some weight now I'm down to 303 lbs.,it will feel good once the pain stops...hehe
    Shoot me a pm when you feel like going. I will be out of town this weekend til
    monday.
    Get better buddy.............srm

Post Thanks / Like

ya'll keep'em stirred up on that end and try to run as many down our way as you can. We need some fresh blood down here to go after.

let us know how your hunt goes. I'm thinking of trying it myself. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Just anchor off a good weedy point and throw out two 48" green lights and use minnows and join the night-stalkers! The spider rigs will work fine!