Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chat

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat

Just got off the phone with Ed and he is turning chat back on for now, but is still gonna trouble shoot it and turn it off during the day until he gets the problem with the server speed figured out. Just thought I would share.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again Ed for all you do for us and especially for putting up with me. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm ok with that

Seems like %90 of the people that use the chat on a regular basis. Don't get here till after 6:00pm anyway. That should work out for the time being.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

FB said exactly that. Most all the Chat activity is after peak hour, so that's why I re-enabled it.

FB, putting up with you might not be easy, but at least it's entertaining! lol
    Keep up the attitude, but walk the high road. Like I always say, you only live once, make friends, not enemies. And FB, you're a friend.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Dying here Ed, have to have my fix. If a day goes by without being harassed by these guys or not giving harassment out, I bottom out. Ok, Ok, I will buy you two pitchers of beer. Damn your a tough negotiator.

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too FB. I catch the biggest crappie of my life and I can't get in the chat to gloat. :D Maybe it will be up soon. Try this until it comes back up. I'm there.
    crappie chat

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson