Thread: Where are they?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are they?

No one is catching any fish in the Harris Chain This Week. Where are they
    or why are'nt they biting?
    Joe

whiplash Guest

Default Joe

never fished up their JOE ---- last week here at SEBRING they were just gettin to heat-up ,then we had those three nights 40 degress ---all over now,went yesterday got 8 big females in 4 ft. outside the pads --took nearly 3 hrs. really turned off ----their eggs was,nt close to being soft? I,m not sure they will spawn this full moon ---

good fishin

Post Thanks / Like

Default just cleaned a big mess of 12"

The crappies have been biting in lake griffin, eustis and yale for the past week, except yesterday. We have caught lots of big crappies to 13" from 6 to 8 PM on minnows Most females that haven't spawned yet. I think the hot spot has been in lake griffin where haines creek enters. I went through there on abass trip yesterday and it looked like a city of boats 9 at least 50). Hope this helps. Suggest you contact Owens Marine bait shop in Eustis for the latest news.
    Last edited by crappiemuncher; 02-16-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Found Um!!!

I guess it is OK to answer my own Question?
    Found UM on Harris today. Got A limit fishing from 9:00 till noon today.
    They liked green metal flake and chartruse jigs.
    Joe

UOTE=crappiemuncher]The crappies have been biting in lake griffin, eustis and yale for the past week, except yesterday. We have caught lots of big crappies to 13" from 6 to 8 PM on minnows Most females that haven't spawned yet. I think the hot spot has been in lake griffin where haines creek enters. I went through there on abass trip yesterday and it looked like a city of boats 9 at least 50). Hope this helps. Suggest you contact Owens Marine bait shop in Eustis for the latest news.[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

Default taste good fried in cornmeal & grits

Great news, they should bite for a week or two as they start bedding again. I have plenty for now so will fish for bass. I am going to try the locate and catch them this summer. tight lines - crappie muncher Please send the general location where you caught them to me ASAP
    [email protected]