Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheeler fish pics from this morning

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wheeler fish pics from this morning

took a break from Bear Creek and went to Spring creek on Wheeler. Trolled cranks until about 10 when they started pulling water. Caught 31 keepers and here is the largest of the bunch. One was 14 1/2 and a few 14's in the mix. Most likely the best quality average fish for me for this year. Most were over 11 inches.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr. Ray Tuggle with two good ones

Mr. Ray Tuggle with two good ones
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking fish there, wish I had a few lol.
    I cook about 6 lbs. at wok sunday and eveyone was so full they went to sleep(too full)
    Let's go fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I was about to forget what a good one looks like.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish David, just curious any certain type of crankbait working better for you?

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good fish Dave. You using the big motor or are you just high stepping with the trolling motor?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

using the trolling motor. I wish I had a little kicker motor sometimes, but I have an 82 pound thrust variable speed minn kota with a 60" shaft. I am trolling around 40-50 percent, which is usually around 1.5-1.8 mhp on the gps. I recognized a couple of the GPS's I saw in your pictures, Tom. Seems like one day I spent looking at it alot. It made me get a nicer gps. I also have the navionics chips, except the fact I don't have the eastern states. By the way, TOm. I will be fishing Big Sandy Wednesday. Lets eat some lunch that day if you are in town! WE will stop fishing around noon most likely.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Waters
    using the trolling motor. I wish I had a little kicker motor sometimes, but I have an 82 pound thrust variable speed minn kota with a 60" shaft. I am trolling around 40-50 percent, which is usually around 1.5-1.8 mhp on the gps. I recognized a couple of the GPS's I saw in your pictures, Tom. Seems like one day I spent looking at it alot. It made me get a nicer gps. I also have the navionics chips, except the fact I don't have the eastern states. By the way, TOm. I will be fishing Big Sandy Wednesday. Lets eat some lunch that day if you are in town! WE will stop fishing around noon most likely.
    Fish deep and north of the power lines. Follow the 20 ft line north on the map. You know the route. The fishies are deep. But, I could be wrong. You never know. Water temp mid to high 80's now.

Can't make it this Wed. We have crap going on at school this week. I gotta stick around. You know the story. I won't get loose til 3:30 pm. Is Jeff coming with you?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish, couple of them look like footballs
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast