Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat is hooked up

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat is hooked up

Got the boat hooked up. And plan on hitting the lake in the am.
    going to fish Yellow creek, Dry creek. Hope to find some fish.
    Have 8 rods rigged with 4 hooks each. So it will be catch fish or untangle them all.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I had my boat all hooked up this morning and woke to wind gust to 25MPH. Needless to say stayed home and kept busy trying to not think about fishing...LOL
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Now that would be bad. but they are calling for 10 mph here. And where I'm fishing is out of the wind. :D

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you catch a boat load Pete,the weather I think is going to be nice tomorrow,what I seen on the weather channel the nicest day this week,Good luck.

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they're calling for a beautiful Tennessee crappie day. Hey Shiloh my family is from Counce. That's my last name. Got a lot a kin down there.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    I think they're calling for a beautiful Tennessee crappie day. Hey Shiloh my family is from Counce. That's my last name. Got a lot a kin down there.

Were you kin to Pete? I hated to hear that he passed away.
    Pete

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Pete was my Grandfather's brother. Uncle Pete was a great man sucessful in most things that he tried. He was also a man that knew what hard work was and he was very respected by everyone in my family. I wish I could have spent more time with him than I got to. I didn't get down there as much as I should have. Up until 4 years ago I hadn't seen him since I was about 14. I'm 28 now. I was working down there and I decided to stop in and see him. Pete remembered me right away and we sat in the office at the steel place and he told me stories about my Grandfather that I don't think even my Dad, aunts, or uncles even know. Good stuff about when Grandaddy was born about when they were growing up, when they went to war, stuff that I always wanted to know but didn't know who to ask. (Grandaddy died in 1987) I will miss Pete.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes your right He was a dieing breed. Always the same every time you seen him.
    but I will never get over him buying the Pink ford pickup that time. LOL
    Now that cost him a few laughs..
    Pete

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pete

today should be a great day to fish around here. I have heard some good reports from Yellow creek. I am very jealous; while I try to stomp out some ignorance here at work at the high school.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

DANG Batteries
    I was hooked up an left this morning to check out the boat. Just replaced one of the TM batteries and had them all charged up. got to the ramp backed down and low and behold the big motor battery was down. I can't win for loosing. So now I'm goingto have to get another battery. May just take and replace the other TM battey while I'm at it....it's only money...LOL

Didn't want to get out with situation like that with nobody else foolish enough to be out and it started raining. Now the weather forcast if for chance of s**w ( you know that nasty white stuff).
    Last edited by Ranger375; 02-15-2005 at 11:23 AM.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast