Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wed night on wylie with NCSpanky

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wed night on wylie with NCSpanky

Had a good trip with NCSpanky. Got on the water at 6 p.m. and fished till dark for those big mouths. I caught one about 1/2 lb. NCSpanky caught two good sized ones. Biggest one I would guess at 3-4 lbs. Set up for crappie at dark just up from the b.b. bridge just off the main channel in 25 ft. of water. Spanky put most all of the big crappies in the boat. Pete must have rubbed off on him. I caught a few. Most of mine are some of the smaller ones in the pics. Left the water about 2:30 a.m. with 18 crappies, most were good sized with three or four slabs, 3 bass, and one big cat. Fish were caught all up and down the water column but most were between 5-10 feet with all of the slabs coming from 10ft on up. Sorry we missed you Rango. I saw your truck in the parking lot but the beast was nowhere to be found. We fished one of the spots that we talked about. Wish we could have hooked up but we will eventually. I have found a new taste sensation for the water..... ONION AND GARLIC FLAVORED CHIPS!!!! Good and stanky! Tight lines all.
    Last edited by tool; 06-10-2004 at 05:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thats a good looking mess of fish tool. I dint make it out last night. ive been hit hard by some kind of bug thats really got me drug down. im hoping by sunday ill have a chance to go.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default sorry

sorry rango. i mistook someone elses truck for yours. it was late....2:30 is late for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rango
    thats a good looking mess of fish tool. I dint make it out last night. ive been hit hard by some kind of bug thats really got me drug down. im hoping by sunday ill have a chance to go.

Post Thanks / Like

how can you mistaken that old run down, worked to death truck of Rango's???? :D
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

hey hey hey,, that old truck has took a heck of a lickin and is still a tickin. id never use it for a getaway vehicle if i decide to turn bank robber. once seen always rememberd...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...