Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lockjaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default lockjaw

think it is that time of the year, went to dickerson and morrison last thursday, nothing but dinks.could not even find very many decent gills.
    problem on morisson may have been that they just had sprayed for weed control a couple of days before.
    oh well, will give the crappie a few weeks "rest" and go hit some sag bay walleye.:D
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

hey steel, why dont u go back to gun. I fished gun lake many moons ago, and caught many fish. they even stocked with muskies and walleyes back then. (around 1980) And my buddy who lived there always fished the flats like you said in a earlier post.

Post Thanks / Like

hope to get back to gun later this summer, just thought I would give some other lakes a try, and I have done well on both dickinson and morrison in the past, also I heard that the just sprayed gun for weeds also.
    took a trip to saginaw bay yesterday for walleyes, managed to get a 4 man limit but had to work for them, most came on crawlers near bottom, color did not seem to matter.launched from augres
    fillet em n fry em
    john