Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fathers Day Fishin' Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Fathers Day Fishin' Trip

For Fathers day,I treated myself to a trip to da old crappiehole this morning. And being a good son, I took my dad with me.Well, 3 and a half hours later, we caught 48. All were in the 8-11 inch range,except for 1 my dad got that measured 13''!! I hope all you Dads out there have as good of a Fathers day that I have.

Post Thanks / Like

Great way to spend the day with your dad!

Post Thanks / Like

My dad and I went fishing this morning, too. We went channel catfishing.. but it was fun. We only got 4, but two were 5lbs+. I think we both had a fun time.. especially talking about how we sunk the boat the last time we went fishing. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the fish! Hope all have a great father's day. I'm going fishing with my dad tonight for catfish. 96 degrees is too hot to be out in the day for me. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to all of you on your Fathers Day. We had a great day at my Folks house. First time me and my Brother has been here together for Fathers Day since 1985. Didnt do any fishing but my Boy went over to the ponds across the street from my Folks and cought a lot of perch.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, my son and I made a point of getting in an hour and a half after the father's day cookout. Only caught 12 keeper-crappie and one 2lb bass, but had ourselves a good time. Father-son time fishing on Father's day - can't beat it!