Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: HumminbirdPC Upgrade Available

Post Thanks / Like

Default HumminbirdPC Upgrade Available

Thought I had already posted this but there is an updated version of HumminbirdPC now available for all of you Humminbird owners that have registered your units through the MY HUMMINBIRD page of our web site.

v2.5.4 Allow .gpx files generated by ExpertGPS to be read. Fix a bug counting trackpoints when importing .usr files. Handle version 3 .usr files. Add an extra decimal place to lat/lon coordinates when writing .gpx files. Fix the tooltips on the route edit dialog. Fix a problem when reading .gpx files with invalid times while in Australian time zones.

As always; keep your Humminbird units updated with the latest siftware by registering your unit and checking your MY HUMMINBIRD account regularly. I would say you could count on me to post when new software is available but I didn't remember to when this one was...
    Greg Walters at Humminbird
    [email protected]
    I help because I can

Post Thanks / Like

Greg thanks for the updates. I loaded them for my 987c-SI, And got to try it out on the water the next day. And it went from nice to great.
    Still need to work on the transducer to see of the standard until will work at speeds better.
    But the SI zoom is sweet.
    Even after 16+ months us using the unit. I still love it each and ever time I am out on the water with it.
    Pete