Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: David...November 3rd ...Cedar Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default David...November 3rd ...Cedar Creek

We have scheduled our last tournament of the year at Cedar...seems like a good time to get together and have that combined tournament we talked about.

SACA vs WACA...............are we on???
    West Alabama Crappie Association
    Tenn-Tom Crappie Club

Life is short...Do it now !!

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

sounds great. I will talk to the club about it next monday and we will get back in touch. Go ahead and plan on it. I brought it up last meeting and everyone thought it was a great idea.

What should we call this tournament? We need a great name for it. Also, I will have us a trophy/cup made for this tournament for the winning club to take home for the year. Also, think about what lake you want to fish next year a little closer to your home.

Another thing, lets talk about rules so we know how many fish to weigh, entry fee, and so on.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

David....be thinking of a name for our tournament....I'm going be out of town for a week or so, but I'll get in touch when I get back and we'll set some rules.

Headin' up to Alaska next week on a cruise (gonna take my ultralight...think I'll take a few crappie jigs and see what bites)
    Tenn-Tom Crappie Club

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if any of yall would be interested but I thought I would let you know that the Alabama State Championship Tournament will be held on Nov. 2nd. and 3rd. This is a 2 day event that will be held on Weiss and Neely Henry Lakes. This will be the 2nd. year for this tournament. It was a good tournament last year with lots of good prizes. The guys around Weiss Lake that run Crappie Unlimited are putting this one on. You can check the web sight at www.alabamachampionship.com and www.crappieunlimited.com I am not involved with this tournament but just wanted to make you all aware that it will be the same date as the one you are putting together. Good luck to all.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

I caught several of these last week...couldn't get them to hit a crappie jig, so I had to resort to a mepps spinner. Had lots of fun!!!!

Most were between 1 and 2 lbs....with the biggest about 2.5

Tenn-Tom Crappie Club