Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nascar

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Nascar

For those on here who are nascar fans, whats yalls thought about Junior going to Hendricks?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking junior fan!!

sad for DEI, but Teresa I think should of thought more about the future of DEI, I am sure things could of worked somehow.. Now Hendricks is gonna be a team to be reckoned with.. He's got the best drivers I believe. He will not let Junior down or hold him back either.. Good move for Junior!! Kinda susrprised he didn't go with Childress tho'... but hey, THAT'S RACIN'....LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I wish he would have went to Childress so he might have gotten the 3 car. That would have made grown men cry at the Daytona 500 next year.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miller
    I wish he would have went to Childress so he might have gotten the 3 car. That would have made grown men cry at the Daytona 500 next year.

I agree, but Im glad to see him go to Hendricks. Although I CANT STAND any other Hendricks drivers , they do have the best equipment on the track. I think if theresa isnt already, she will be kicking herself in the butt for what shes done. IMHO, this is the beginning of the end for DEI, as sad as it may be

Post Thanks / Like

Jr. just turned into the enemy.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper
    Jr. just turned into the enemy.

Post Thanks / Like

Theresa done shot herself in the foot! DEI is a cooked goose now. Rumor has it that Truex jr. may be leaving too, What's that leave her - Paul Menard. He's an OK driver, but is still a ways away from being a contender, and with the way the $$$ will be drying up now that Dale jr. will be gone - rots-o-ruck keeping the cars competitive.

She should have gone ahead and let Dale have 51% ownership of the company to keep him on board. He knows she's a savvy businesswoman I'm sure he would have continued to let her handle that part of the business, but she also appears to be a bit of a control-freak and wasn't willing to let him take charge.
    Her loss - and a shame that he will no longer be racing for the company that his dad built.

Post Thanks / Like

It's just a shame he will be a partner of Gordon.

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

Post Thanks / Like

Teresa's brains built DEI so guess she didn't feel that she could afford to give up control. We know how Jr is on the track, but know nothing about his business sense. After all control is control. Hope everything works out for the best.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish jr all the luck in the world...I pull for him now and I will pull for him at Hendricks...As far as I am concerned there is no more DEI...It is now TEI....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast