Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spur of the moment get together

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spur of the moment get together

For anyone who's interested a few of us have decided to get together this weekend at loz we'll be at the state park campground off of hwy 134 hopefully in sites 113-115-117 they're a first come first served sites and i'm hoping they will be available tomorrow if not we'll find some somewhere in the campground.1Rookie,hogster,speckhunter,beagle man,my buddy Jake and myself will be there for sure with Mr Baker and old Fuzzy planning on dropping by....the fishin has been great so if you have time come down camp-fish and join in on all the B.S.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time, but I will be out of town

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the phone call, Bugs. Always good to hear from ya. Wish We didn't have to go to Yazoo City this week-end. I would love to be able to come up and meet all the fellows at the get-together. I can only imagine what fun it would have been. You fellows catch the heck out of them crappie and every once in a while, when you set the hook, say "this one's for john". Happy Trails, John

I'm hoping to fish Wolf sat. in the AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Will do John....i'll be seein you this fall or for sure next spring down there in your neck of the woods.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I will be there late afternoon early evening.Anything special i need to bring besides Crown Special Reserve for ole Beagle.:D Bugs if you can swing it grab me a place to put up a tent.Since they are first come first serve i will sleep in My boat if need be.I plan on fishin most of the day and headin out Sat.evening.Maybe Sun.morning so i can be home to kick the ole fart around alittle for Fathers Day

Post Thanks / Like

I'm headed down there this mornin to fish with rookie and his grandkids and afterwards Rick and i are gonna reserve the spots because they're fillin up fast,cant think of a thing you'll need to bring except a fillet knife and if you have a light bring it we could try the whole nightstalking thing i've found a spot thats loaded with fish and i bet a man could tear em up after dark.

www.simplycrappie.com

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hogs, bring a sleeeping bag. You can crash in my tent if you want to . Its big, two rooms and I'll be the only one using it.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Speck i may do that.But i warn ya i snore like a train.But only if i'm low on Crown:D Will see you all tomorrow.The only light i got is the floating type but Rogers is just across the street will see what they have.I would love to do some night fishin agian.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one floating light and one submersible. I also have 2 clamp on lights for the side of the boat. I'll bring em along.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Wink sleep in your boat

Quote Originally Posted by hogster
    I will be there late afternoon early evening.Anything special i need to bring besides Crown Special Reserve for ole Beagle.:D Bugs if you can swing it grab me a place to put up a tent.Since they are first come first serve i will sleep in My boat if need be.I plan on fishing most of the day and heading out Sat.evening.Maybe Sun.morning so i can be home to kick the ole fart around alittle for Fathers Day
    go ahead and do that old buddy:D i did that once and my so called friends set me adrift about midnight and when i awoke i was across the lakejust thought that i would relay this little bit of info to you---fuzz:p
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast