Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: More Crappie Fishing

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default More Crappie Fishing

I got out and did more crappie fishing yesterday! I got a dozen minnows to use and also my jigs. Well the minnows caught some fish but not alot of crappie. My jig on the other hand they were on fire! I had some crappies inhale the jig. The big gills loved them too. I even caught a bass on it. A 1/64oz jig did it all. Minnows started working once the sun went down and my jigs picked up on a vertical jig. Man I have never experianced any bite this good on artificials and it all made better because its on my jigs.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I've had day's like this too. Sometimes I can catch them on jigs when I can't get them on anything else and sometimes I can't get them to touch a jig. You did the right thing by taking some minnows and jigs.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Get a nice hair jig and tip with a wax worm for scent. FISH SLOWER! You're in business.

old ship
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

way to go, Kid. I need some of what you got. Had to work hard for the few I got this mornin'.

Glad your jigs are workin' so well for you. Now you see what you can do with a little determination. You have done well for yourself.