Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Navionics lake maps

Post Thanks / Like

Default Navionics lake maps

First off I'm new to this forum, and I have to say I really enjoy learning and reading what you have to say.
    Does anyone use or have any experience with the navionics lake maps on MMC/SD cards. They're a little pricey for me, but it looks like they would be very useful in finding creek channels and break lines etc. I just wondered if y'all could give an insight as to whether they worth it or not...... You all seem to know your lakes like the back of your hands anyway. Up to now I've just gone out and piddled around, but this year I plan to get serious, even find some cane and build some condo's.
    Thanks
    Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Check out WalMart.com, you may be shocked!

Post Thanks / Like

Default paper maps...

Quote Originally Posted by Tn_countryboy
    First off I'm new to this forum, and I have to say I really enjoy learning and reading what you have to say.
    Does anyone use or have any experience with the navionics lake maps on MMC/SD cards. They're a little pricey for me, but it looks like they would be very useful in finding creek channels and break lines etc. I just wondered if y'all could give an insight as to whether they worth it or not...... You all seem to know your lakes like the back of your hands anyway. Up to now I've just gone out and piddled around, but this year I plan to get serious, even find some cane and build some condo's.
    Thanks
    Ed
    ....I just get either .GMCO pro series(gmcomaps.com) or Fishing Hot Spots(fishinghotspots.com) paper maps they show almost eveything and are waterproof...have gps co-ord. and cost less than $10..got about 20 total..
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

most state lakes have maps at the checkin office . i use this sitea lot . this is lake blacksher . you can put in the zipcode of the nearest town and moove over to the lake http://terraserver-usa.com/image.asp...9&y=1105&z=17& papasage
    retired and now i will always fish