Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you buy your tubes

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where do you buy your tubes

I use hollow tubes usually 1&1/2" or 2". I buy some from Bass Pro (good quality kinda expensive) and some off of Ebay (okay quality, great price). I usually buy 100 at a time.What brand of tubes do you use and where do you buy them? If you buy them from the internet could you post a link to the website?

Post Thanks / Like

I get mine from wally-world. I use the 2" tubes and fill them with the bait pump. I use a 1/32 jig that I make with a number 4 hook.

It costs 99 cents for a package of 8 and each one lasts about 10 fish. Although I had one last through 29 fish the other day. It looked like it was beat like a red-headed-step-child. :D

D
    My Wife Fillets The Fish! I am a fortunate man.

Post Thanks / Like

All I use is midsouth tube jigs. The only jig heads I use are 1/8 ounce unless the fish are real finicky in the spring time then ill use a 1/16 head. You can get the midsouth tube jigs from catfishconnection.com. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't use the tube jigs but I have ALOT of tripple ripple and other solid body jigs. I have not got the heads but I will be glad to let you get these that I have at about $ 4.00 per pound. These are top notch jig bodies. I get these bodies straight from the manufactoror. I am good friend with this company and he lets me buy these jigs at a great price if I buy them by the bulk. PM me if you may be interested. I'll be glad to send you some samples of what I have at no cost to yo0u.

Post Thanks / Like

Heres a picture.

Post Thanks / Like

I get mine at academy they have several brands for 79 to 99 cents for a pack of 20 tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been very happy with my tubes bought on eBay from the thesportsmaster23. The 1.5" and 2" have been very nice! I have used Daves products for years with very good results. Some go very cheap at auction! Good Stuff, Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

I have got them from all over but my best catch to date was at a Wallyworld and they had the YUM 1.5" in red/chart for $.88 a pack. By the way they are sold out of this color now!:D

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I use large 2'' umbrella tubes by Southern Pro. Buy only in bulk (1000) to get the best price. But my suppliers also sell in lesser amounts. Try these ''Lester J's Tackle'' he has a site but orders are phone or mail. www.lesterjs.com Also try www.drifterfishingsupplies.com they have a site to order from and are cheaper than a lot of others. The great thing about ordering out of state is no tax here. The bulk price can save you alot. My buddies and I order togather in large quanities to save on price and postage.
    Last edited by NIMROD; 06-06-2007 at 05:43 AM.
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

E-bay crappie shack, heads from bojackie also ebay, buy 100 packs, good tubes also twister tail types

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast