Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Watts Bar Info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Watts Bar Info

I saw 2 real nice stringers of crappie yeaterday. These guys were drifting minnows and jigs in 8 to 15 ft of water in creek channels up lake from Eden. Said the water temps were in the Mid to low 50s. They had at least 30 crappie in the 11 to 13 inch size with 1 that weighed 2.8 lbs. I guess this early warm weather has got them started. Had some rigged with just minnows and some rigged with blue/white tube jigs, started the morning catching the fish in 6 ft of water and as the sun got higher the fish went deeper.
    On a different subject, I have 2 boats for sale, I bought 2 boats this Fall and spent the winter working on them to get them ready to sell, kind of a winter project. I have a 1985 Ranger 350v Commanche 18ft + with a 1985 Merc 150 XR2 thisw boat is in real good shape for a 1985 model. I also have a 1993 Stratos 275 pro 18ft with a Evinrude 150 Intimidator that looks like new, fantastic shape, both boats are priced to sell and have been gone through from top to bottom. Will be glad to send pics and more info if anyone is interested. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don

What is your asking price for the 85 ranger and the 93 stratos?
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Asking price

$5500.00 for the Stratos and $4,000.00 for the Ranger

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Don ...

ya gots mail from me on the "djeden" email .... did ya get it ?? If not, give me a hollar on my e-mail or PM me from this site. .....thanks .........cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey CP

I finally replied to your e-mail did you get it? We took a small vacation, so I have been out of pocket for a while. I do have some sponsors lined up so let me know if I need to e-mail you again.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Don@Eden ...

got e-mail ... see Spring Fling post at top of board, for current list of Sponsors ... if you have more to add, then let me know. Am hoping to add a few more, myself, by weeks end. ........cp