Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Eddie@Humminbird.....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default To Eddie@Humminbird.....

I received your care package. Thanks for caring! It will be a while before I get to try things out. Looking foward to meeting you and your group.

I would have sent you a pm about this, but I wanted to let everyone at Crappie.Com know what a great group of guys you have there at Humminbird.

Thanks,

Tom

PS

I got to see the 997 in action this past weekend. Wow!!!!!!!!!
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Tom,
    I also had some dealings with Eddie at Humminbird. I had to send my unit back for them to look at it, and Eddie took it upon himself to make sure that they worked on it and I got my unit back quick. THANKS to every one at Humminbird. Especially Eddie.
    Thanks
    1weezer
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

i will chime in & agree that humminbird makes good products. I have 2 d-finders on my boat, & the extras that are standard come in real handy like the temp probe & the speedometer. my boat only has a 25 hp motor on it, but for trolling, knowing whether to slow down or speed up for trolling is a good thing to know. (I also checked it w/ a gps, & the calibration is dead on). I don't have the 2k model hbird, but I'm very happy w/ the matrix 17 & the 535.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

I have had Huimmingbird for yeays, but when I tried to call SEVERAL times lately I don't get anyone and noone ever did return email!!!! next ones will NOT be hummingbirds.. just my two cents!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can I help?

hpcrappieman,
    This is a busy time of year for us and other depth sounder manufacturers so there is bound to be delays in getting to everyone that calls and e-mails on a daily basis. Its best not to call on Mondays as they are so busy, Fridays aren't much better either. Calling early (8:00am) is your best bet to get through without a long wait.

If there is anything that I can do or a question that I could try to answer, please e-mail me directly.
    Greg Walters at Humminbird
    [email protected]
    I help because I can

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same problem.Noone answered and I did get an email back 10 days later.
    I resolved my issue by calling Navionics who answered the phone right away.

I love your products and think they are top notch. My advice would be to hire more phone people.
    I know you want to help your customers,but the wait puts a bad taste into a guys mouth.
    Being shut down is a hard pill to swallow.

My H2Oc ROCKS!
    I reccomend it to everyone I fish with and those numbers are big.
    You still have my loyalty!

For anyone that wants to bump up their game get one.
    It's helped me on new water getting dialed into the structure 10 times faster .
    In the old days when I'd throw a bouy out to mark a spot it would get covered by others ,so much so that I'd leave that area.
    Now I can mark a waypoint & get right back to where I was without everyone knowing my spot.
    There's a ton of other reasons too ,but the point is that my H20c makes my getting fish expierence way better. I wonder how I ever lived without it.

I'm waiting to get my Topo map for deer hunting.Doah!
    Last edited by crappiekeith; 06-04-2007 at 06:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default customer who?

I can't a response either. Guess my need for a suction cup for my portable AIN'T important to them.
    Most people call them green onions, but they are really ---------?????

Post Thanks / Like

Cool my request from Hummingbird!!!

Craig, it was not recently I tried to get info from Hummingbird,, let's try about 2-3 months ago!!! It would seem like they sure would of gotten to it by now!! Don't ya think??? I had called different times of day and different days and still no response, not even to freakin' emails!!!! Niow, why should anyone buy another???? would you??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Actually...

Actually I would – but that’s only because I know how a company can get overwhelmed by phone calls and e-mails and I only know this because of where I work! The on-line store was started partially to help alleviate some of the phone calls but it has not been enough.
    Greg Walters at Humminbird
    [email protected]
    I help because I can

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i have had several brands . humminbird is the best i have found . never had a probablem gitting a call through .may be becouse i don`t use the 800 #
    retired and now i will always fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast