Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Canepole.....Check out this site for motors

Post Thanks / Like

Default Canepole.....Check out this site for motors

WWW.IBOATS.COM

They got plenty for sale or links to those that do. I've been checking it out myself tonight. I'd like another motor for my pontoon if i don't buy a new one. Sent out e-mails to every dealer around here. Looking at a mercury 60hp 4 stroke bigfoot for the pontoon or something that will work with the guages already on it. I ain't interested in replacing the steering and controls since a mercury is already on it. We'll see who wants to sell a motor at what I think it's worth. FAIR PRICE!!

Larry

Larry

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    WWW.IBOATS.COM

They got plenty for sale or links to those that do. I've been checking it out myself tonight. I'd like another motor for my pontoon if i don't buy a new one. Sent out e-mails to every dealer around here. Looking at a mercury 60hp 4 stroke bigfoot for the pontoon or something that will work with the guages already on it. I ain't interested in replacing the steering and controls since a mercury is already on it. We'll see who wants to sell a motor at what I think it's worth. FAIR PRICE!!

Talked to them earlier today(on the phone). By the time u get it here, it is almost the cost of a new motor, if u include the warranty.

Larry

Larry
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"