Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clear Lake/Berryessa/Isabella

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clear Lake/Berryessa/Isabella

Hey all! New here and have been fishing california lakes for years. Well is there any reports coming from clear lake,Berryessa,And isabella lately.Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Califisherman
    Hey all! New here and have been fishing california lakes for years. Well is there any reports coming from clear lake,Berryessa,And isabella lately.Thanks
    Hello Califisherman! As you can see not much traffic here. I have only fished Isabella and Piru for crappie last year, but will be going up to Isabella probably in 3 weeks. The norm I think will be another good year for Issy, reports should start real soon on fish in the trees in 30' of water on minnows. Probably some real nice fish also. I am leaving for Arizona in two days but I will check back in a week.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake Berry ?

Hi califisherman

Is lake berry the lake that was closed for many years, and reopened in the 90's, and they started drawing lottery tickets to fish it ?
    BTW welcome to the site, im in Virginia, but fished a lot of San diego area lakes early 90's.

good fishn
    mike (papermouth scaler)

it's cold.. it's raining....it's too windy...
    "fish on!!!"
    (What a great day for fishing) lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies guys! I dont think Lake Berryessa was closed back then. Its been open since the 50s. So robbor any reports from Isabella?

Post Thanks / Like

Default No reports yet.

Thanks for the replies guys! I dont think Lake Berryessa was closed back then. Its been open since the 50s. So robbor any reports from Isabella?
    I was just talking to my fishing buddy, telling him I think I am going to Isabella the weekend of the 19 and 20 of march, but I may also have to go back for the full moon on the 26-27th. I am waiting to confirm the weather this week and get a report. I am also waithing on a starter that just shipped for my boat.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"