tomorrow you MUST pay into the pool before you start fishing if you want to participate in the pool and prizes we have to give. I will make it a point to remain in the colonel creek area no later than 9 am to make it easy for anyone to locate me . after that you will have to find me to enter if you are running late, or you can give your money to someone you know will be there around starting time to enter you. I should be there around seven or so. tomorrows event is a simple affair. ONE fish,, the biggest fish (striper) of the day will win the pool and the prizes we have to give. In addition to the pool, we have a 12 volt american angler fillet knife, a qbeam starfire submersible fishing light, and Pendletons bait and tackle at lake wylie has donated a really nice looking Silstar striper master live bait rod, 7 ft and six in lenght for our rodeo. He also donated a rod for the smallest striper caught. all prizes will be awarded to the largest fish caught tomorrow, except for the rod going to the smallest. we will gather at colonel creek landing at 4:30 pm tomorrow to determine the winner.. anyone that wants to participate is welcome to do so. just find me and let me know you want to fish, but like i said, i will probably be leaving the colonel creek area at 9am, so after that i have no idea where ill be heading.. I have a marine radio aboard and will be monitoring channel 68 if you need or want to contact me. for those of you coming, good luck and good fishing...