Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A few pics from Santee

Post Thanks / Like

Default A few pics from Santee

Hope you boys have good time at Wateree and get into'm (new word) catchem, catchemall (another new word). This flu has got me down but sure glad I've got some good cough medicine handy, thats all the aches and pain away.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Santee Eagle Pictures

Hey Screwdriver, I sure enjoyed the pictures of the eagles and the sunset, Thanks for sharing! Do you fish santee a lot? Sure would like to know when the spawn starts there. I am in Savannah Ga. my friend and I would like to make a trip up there when the spawn is on and stay at the state park for a couple of days. Thanks again for sharing the pictures and hope you feel better soon. Good fishing and Gods Blessings ! Jimmy S. Ga. Crappie.Com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    Hope you boys have good time at Wateree and get into'm (new word) catchem, catchemall (another new word). This flu has got me down but sure glad I've got some good cough medicine handy, thats all the aches and pain away.
    thats an awsome sunset photo wesley. you can pat yourself on the back for that one
    i hate you aint gonna be able to join us tomorrow. maybe we can get together soon for some nighttime action...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good to me, next sunday or monday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver
    I like learning new words. Makes a man sound ummmmmm, educated around the supper table...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Hey JimmyS I really don't know when the crappie spawn is down there, I live in N.C. and it just a hit and miss for us. Usually a miss, but we enjoying going. We try for crappie, flatheads and blues, and try to find the shellcrackers when they're biting. We also like to find the stripers when they are chasing the birds. I believe since this S.C. board is cranked up we'll be getting some good local info. from the locals. We was down there last weekend and there was a lot of locals buying minnows at the bait store so the crappie is probaly not far off.

Post Thanks / Like

It has been about 8 years since i fished for crappie at Santee,and it was on the upper lake. The third week in March used to be when they really cranked up.Depending on the weather,it could be a weeks difference one way or the other.The very best "sign" to go on is when they are hungry.LOL.