Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Budwiser Beach Ky Lake Party..........pics

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Budwiser Beach Ky Lake Party..........pics

You folks have heard us mention it, so here a a few pics of the world famous Bud Beach at Big Sandy River, KY Lake Tennessee. Lots of party people. Gooooooood fishing right out from here..
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-10-2009 at 02:06 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

good ole' budwesier beach. thats the most people on that place in 2 yrs. last year the federal game wardens started really enforcing no beer on that place and there was hardly any folks that sit there last summer. i know of a few that got picked up there early last summer and the word got out to stay off of it if u had been in the cooler. in return with them enforcing no beer on bud beach that just caused more people just out running around on that end of the sandy. oh well nice pics anyway cane pole. also nice pics from pleasant view in west sandy.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by midtenncrappie1
    good ole' budwesier beach. thats the most people on that place in 2 yrs. last year the federal game wardens started really enforcing no beer on that place and there was hardly any folks that sit there last summer. i know of a few that got picked up there early last summer and the word got out to stay off of it if u had been in the cooler. in return with them enforcing no beer on bud beach that just caused more people just out running around on that end of the sandy. oh well nice pics anyway cane pole. also nice pics from pleasant view in west sandy.
    Yep. These signs didn't stop the parties too long.
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-10-2009 at 02:06 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Tom, I know that spot. My biggest crappie came from just a short distance from there.