Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gone Fishin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gone Fishin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too beautiful of a day to set in this office and work. Taking off to go do a little perch jerkin. I talked to a freind yesterday and he had heard that the fish were turning it on. Several boats had limited out by 9:30 AM yesterday morning with some nice slabs being caught. We only have a 25 fish creel. While I was talking to him - 5:30 PM he caught a couple nice slabs. Well, that's enough for me - I've got to get out of here. The fish are calling me. Hope to have some pics next week if I can get them on here. Good LUCK to everyone fishing this weekend and be careful out there - the weather may get a little nasty.

desgroovier Guest

Default Re: Gone Fishin

Hey Lovetofish,

If you left after you posted, you're probably enjoying Poverty Point while most of us are still stuck in that office. Not a bad way to spend a sunny Friday afternoon. Which end of the lake do you put in, and do you have a preference between the north end or the south? I usually put in at the north marina and fish that little cul-de-sac first, depending on whether there's a boat under every tree or not. I've also had good luck on the east side. One thing's certain, any part of the lake is a heck of a lot better fishing than this office in Texas! Good luck this week-end, I look forward to your report.