Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Hey Bugs, what happened to the water down here? Haven't been here in two weeks. Just got down and the water sure looks different. LOT'S of color and debris everywhere. Plan to do some early morning dock fishing before all the big boats come out to play. Thought about an evening venture but a big cigar and this redbull and vodka won't let me get off the deck. What have the fish been doing down here?
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I really dont know Mike i havent been up on your part of the lake in over a month maybe Truman turned loose of some water and stirred things up a bit that aint gonna do nothin but help it was way too clear up there last time i was there,i'd say you'll do pretty good on your dock in the mornin i think i'll be on the water at daylight and try to get some fish caught before the boats come out to play,they should'nt be too bad up where i fish anyway.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Truman up about 17 feet or so and dumping it our way. All sorts of stuff in the water (Niangua Arm) Went out yesterday for 2 hours, fished for catfish as the lake was rising still, caught 6 blues and 2 channels, biggest blue was about 15 pounds. Released them all. Trolled a crank for the last 10 minutes and caught a 12" black crappie. Today my boat won't leave the dock and there seems to be some sort of big boat invasion down here for the weekend. They can have the lake for 3 days.
    the trick to catch that finnicky speck....
    gently set the hook just before the peck

Post Thanks / Like

the recording said that loz was 659.4 or 5 and would remain the same unless we have a large rain,,,fished up the river fri and caught a few,,,lots of trash being pulled from the coves,,blk/char and char/'red---fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

mr baker you have mail---fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I just could'nt stay away this mornin i woke up early as usual and decided to go try the Glaize i started at 5:30 and was limited out with decent fish by 8:00 the biggest surprise for me was that i pretty much had the lake to myself it was quiet early but the water fleas were gettin cranked up by 9:00 so i packed it in and went home....if you hit loz do it early and you'll be ok.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie