Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The flash chat?

Post Thanks / Like

Default The flash chat?

Since I have joined the sight it seems nobody uses the flash chat. Is there a good time to go to this. Or does nobody ever use it? Or just maybe I am doing something wrong.

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will go in there everynow and then. I say best times to catch someone is in the evening between 6-9pm

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up It's being used .....

Quote Originally Posted by Wallmountbass
    Since I have joined the sight it seems nobody uses the flash chat. Is there a good time to go to this. Or does nobody ever use it? Or just maybe I am doing something wrong.
    and "the Kid" is correct ... late evening hours are the most widely used. You haven't done anything "wrong" .... other than you obviously didn't use the red exit bar to close out your FlashChat session. You're still listed as being in The Lounge ... and you may not be able to re-enter the chat session, until your name is cleared from there. Some members have complained that they could not re-enter .... and this is the reason why. Had they clicked on the red bar at the top of the chat text box ... marked LOGOFF CLEANLY ... "THEN" close out that window (by clicking on the CLOSE "X", in the right hand corner of the screen), they could re-enter whenever they wanted, without problem. Some members did not experience this problem, and could leave themselves logged on ... enter & leave & re-enter at will. I don't recall if we ever figured out what the differences were, between the two.
    Ed can & does clean out the log-ons, every now & then ... but, if you exit the FlashChat session, by using the Logoff Cleanly bar, you'll never have to wait for Ed to get around to "cleaning house".

..... cp