Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big weekend plans

Post Thanks / Like

Default Big weekend plans

Whats everyone's plans for the weekend? i'm startin it off today by goin to the tavern creek just outside of town to try to trick some googleye onto a stringer and hopefully hook a smallmouth of two along the way,sunday i'm headed to Mr zip's farm in Belle to shoot squirrel's catch some pond crappie drink beer and eat on some bbq ribs,monday i think i'll be recovering from sunday the big lakes will be crazy even with the outrageous fuel prices i think i'll do my best to avoid the crowds and hide out in the country,for those of you that are going to travel or are going to one of the big lakes be careful things will be crazy....have fun and be safe.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

good luck bug's,,we have all the cemetery stuff done and today going to loz around the 65 mi marker and seek those Wiley crapppie,sat and sunday and monday going to watch the cars go by on the hwy and bbq---fuzz
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I get to tear apart a dishwaher to find a leak, weld the deck on my riding mower and install a chandelier for someone. Then Saturday, I don't know yet.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Welll,I guess I'll go to work Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon-Come Tue. I'll be out fishing while ya'll are all back to work...guess I'll have the lake to myself

Post Thanks / Like

WELL since some one woke me up early guess I will start my long weekend at day light and not 9:00 am like I thought, crazy crappie fisherman. gonna fish friday/sat start late quit early then hit the Indian Nations sunday If all goes well good luck to all and to sir B.M. pay back is hell

.later all

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, I sure hope the B.M. that woke you up was Bugman and not a bowel movement. If it was the latter, I guess if I were you I'd be glad I was awake when it came calling.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably spend the weekend working in the yard. Try to stay off the lake. Watch the 60 foot boats go by our dock, hopefully the dock will survive the onslaught of waves from the drunk idiots piloting the boats.
    May get out early and fish a morning or two.
    the trick to catch that finnicky speck....
    gently set the hook just before the peck

Post Thanks / Like

Squirrel season opens tomorrow, so after work I'm camping at Duck Creek CA, going to try a crappie night stalk for the first time, with squirrel hunting and bream/redear fishing in the afternoons. Good luck and be safe to everyone on this busy weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna BBQ tomorrow, and try my luck at bass fishing in Korea. I know that I shouldn't have said the "B" word but there aren't any crappie over. If there was you all know what I'd be doing. Yall have a great and safe weekend. Bugs have a couple for me!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

beer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast