Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello fellow fishermen and women

crappiehappy Guest

Cool hello fellow fishermen and women

just wanted to say hello- am new to forum- crappie fish lake livinston, conroe and lake houston/san jac river- am looking foward to swapping fishing stories. went to conroe 1097 bridge last friday-stayed on my 24' pontoon overnight-caught 8 crappie 7 white bass 2 stripper and a couple of catfish. not to bad for being so cold.

yall all have a great day,
    bart jones

Post Thanks / Like

Talking what do you use for bait?????

Quote Originally Posted by crappiehappy
    just wanted to say hello- am new to forum- crappie fish lake livinston, conroe and lake houston/san jac river- am looking foward to swapping fishing stories. went to conroe 1097 bridge last friday-stayed on my 24' pontoon overnight-caught 8 crappie 7 white bass 2 stripper and a couple of catfish. not to bad for being so cold.

yall all have a great day,
    bart jones
    welcome, crappiehappy...just wondering what bait you used for "stripper"..... dollar bills,5's or what???LOL hahahahahaha :D ...we catch "stripers" on shad here in NC...heck with the fish...you got any pictures of the "strippers"....again welcome aboard..
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

If I catch any strippers I will stay all night on the boat too..... :D
    Welcome to the boards. I know everyone is glad to have you here and looking forward to your imput. Lots to learn on here and if we are not learnind we might as well quit.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

welcome Happy
    Glad to have you aboard. Always interested in your area lived down there for several years. Look forward to future posts on this board.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Welcome!

Welcome Crappie Happy, Always room for one more in the boat! Have a seat and please pass the bait, The fish are biting, Good luck!Welcome aboard. Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Welcome Crappiehappy--this Is A Great Board!! Im Sure You Will Both Enjoy And Learn From It!!hopefully We'll Learn From You Too!!good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Welcome aboard CH ...

glad to have you "in the boat" with us. Don't mind the playful jabs at your misspelled words (striper=fish, stripper=exotic dancer) :D ... we know what you really mean ! .........luck2ya ......cp

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you are up to some good-natured ribbing. These people don't give no slack! LOL Welcome to Crappie. Com!!!! :D
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Man! I've only dreamed of stripper mermaid coming out of the water on a cold lonely night on board my heated enclosed pontoon, but for two of them to show up?

Post Thanks / Like

Hadn't been here long either Happy, but I love the boards!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast