Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: water dropping & clearing up

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up water dropping & clearing up

Went out yesterday around 12 bridge to Horseshoe Bend. Fish are right on bottom. Very aggressive. We had a very good spawn, caught 15 six inch fish & 3 nice slabs. Not too bad for a couple late afternoon hours. Hopefully with the water dropping it will continue to improve. Hope everyone else is gettting on some good fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Shores! How deep were you catching them? I was in Prairie Creek today and I graphed a whole herd of them on a creek ledge down 20'. I caught a few keepers out of that under a slip float down 15' over the man made brush piles. The rest of them would'nt open their mouths! Hows the water look down there?
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Default river arms

Looking a little better here at Beaver Shores. I've kind of jumped ship and went donw to the white to catch a few of the small slabs down there. Been catchin them any where from 12-20 feet. I wonder when the prestage will begin. I'm gettin anxious. How bout you. Good luck & see ya out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default river arms

Looking a little better here at Beaver Shores. I've kind of jumped ship and went down to the white to catch a few of the small slabs down there. Been catchin them any where from 12-20 feet. I wonder when the prestage will begin. I'm gettin anxious. How bout you. Good luck & see ya out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default white river

Went out Saturday real windy & cold caught a limit of nice fish. Still hanging out on the bottom in 20 ' of water. Lots of little one's still getting in the way.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Monte-Ne and Horseshoe Bend today. I probably caught 50 fish but only about a limit and a half kept! A lot of short fish. They are moving up in the brush up near the bank later in the day. I found some water in Monte-Ne that was 51.8 degrees! Still no luck on jigs, minnows only!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

I have'nt had any luck with jigs either. I've been catching a lot of walleye in the coves where i generally find crappie suspended. Fish are holding at 15 to 18 feet deep. If it is'nt real cold i'll look again today.

Post Thanks / Like

I won't be out till Friday, I have a guide trip planned. I will probably put in at Monte-Ne and fish around that area. I hope the fishing is as good as it was on Tuesday!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

OzarkJeep Guest

Hello guys,

I was thinking of trying my luck down around Blue Springs early next week, has anyone heard any fishing reports down there?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OzarkJeep
    Hello guys,

I was thinking of trying my luck down around Blue Springs early next week, has anyone heard any fishing reports down there?
    Welcome aboard!
    Blue Springs should be hot now! I haven'y been down that way lately but I bet if you fish the lay downs and brush on the north side you should be in business. The rest of the lake has seen good shallow water fishing. Let us know how you do!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast