Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: About Wally

Post Thanks / Like

Default About Wally

Guys... don't get your feelings hurt if Wally doesn't hang out and chit chat on this forum. Wally has a very busy schedule and does not hang out on any forum. I frequent the Texas Fishing Forum and Wally just pops in and out of there also. Many of the guys there are personal friends with Wally and know what kind of schedule he has. Wally is very personable and a great crappie fisherman. If you ever met him in person you would not have anything but good things to say about him. I've heard many stories about his kindness, generosity and willingness to share. Give him a chance and I'm sure you'll agree that he is a good ole boy and deserves all that he has accomplished.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I have never met him, I have just seen him on TV. But, it looks like it would be great fishing with him and it looks to me like he wouldn't take anything too seriously. Sometimes on these message boards you have to have pretty thick skin, especially if you enjoy some success that others can't seem to find. We are lucky to have someone of his caliber on this board and I hope he finds the time to share some good crappie wisdom with us.

Post Thanks / Like

BART,IM SURE WALLY IS A GREAT GUY AND WOULD BE FUN TO FISH WITH[not to mention all i could learn]! I USE HIS PRODUCTS ON A VERY REGULAR BASIS-RODS,REELS,LINE-ECT. I WAS JUST HOPING WHEN ID SAW HE'D POSTED TO GET SOME NEW FISHING INFO-----I DID ORDER HIS NEW SPINNING REEL,AND MORE LINE REGARDLESS. GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!DENNIS
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

:o

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson