Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman

anyone on here fishing the CAST tourney on Truman? If so, is there any cheap motels down there?
    Crazy Angler Tackle
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles Pro Staff
    Tracker Marine Pro Staff
    www.nathankincade.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the there are a few

Bucksaw hotel is at the seminar and weigh-in site also has a ramp. 660-477-3900
    Uncle Gabby's motel & cabin 660-477-9448
    River's End Motel 660-438-2878

Make sure you stop at Chuckwagon BBQ thats on HWY 7 between warsaw and tightwad about 5 miles out of warsaw.

See ya there!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure you try the Buffalo at Bucksaw. I had a Buffalo Rib Eye last week and it was the the Best Steak I've ever had - very tender and a great taste. The Bucksaw Marina has new owners and the restaurant has a new manager and has changed the menu. Plus you have to eat at least once at the Chuckwagon!

As far as motels they're all about the same. Bucksaw is nice. Uncle Gabby's Motel or Cabins, are you closest.

Also might mention that the Tightwad C Store now has Bait and Tackle again with new owners and very reasonible prices. The new owners are trying their best to stock all the hottest items and are very competitive on prices.
    Learn more about Side Imaging visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sideimaging/