Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My bayou fishing buddy Picture

Post Thanks / Like

Talking My bayou fishing buddy Picture

I posted this on the LA board but decided to share it with the rest of yall.

I ran into this guy about 4 years ago while fishing a small lake on a near by WMA. We hit it off well since he like to eat white pearch as much as me. The only problem was he didnt like to catch his own fish he just wonted to steal MINE .

The first day this happened I saw him loafing near by not paying him much attention I hooked into a slab and when that fish broke the surface here this dude came full throdle. Lucky I fish with 2 poles at the same time so as I desperatly drug my fish out of harms way with one pole I was swatting this cat with the other one. Needless to say I prevailed and got my fish and as I was taking the hook out I said to myself (aint nobody going to beleive this @$%#).

Well when I came back 2 days later I had a camera just incase my ol partner wonted to show back up. Well he did and it didnt take no more than a fish dinner to presuade him to pose for a few pics.

I figured yall might enjoy seeing this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Its Just Something About That BUMP

Post Thanks / Like

Man that is the ugliest River Otter I've ever seen! :p

Looks like a pair of boots with teeth!LOL

Thanks for sharing!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Default might get you in trouble but,

I know he is your buddy and all. Next time try waving a 45 auto at him instead of a fishing pole
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

I think he just wants to play.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that is funny.
    I was nightfishing under a bridge this past summer. I kept seeing bubbles breaking the surface around the boat that were not natural to me. Didn't cross my mind until that beaver surfaced and slapped his tail... I almost jumped out of the boat. It really did scare me. I didn't think beavers swam in 40' waters but this guy was eating shad under the lights. I guess?

Thanks for sharing your pic and story.

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

thoes bevers scare the poop out of me all the time, they sound like a shotgun. ANd fishing bluegill i had a couple river otters snatching my fish. little jerks.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tight Line
    I posted this on the LA board but decided to share it with the rest of yall.

I ran into this guy about 4 years ago while fishing a small lake on a near by WMA. We hit it off well since he like to eat white pearch as much as me. The only problem was he didnt like to catch his own fish he just wonted to steal MINE .

The first day this happened I saw him loafing near by not paying him much attention I hooked into a slab and when that fish broke the surface here this dude came full throdle. Lucky I fish with 2 poles at the same time so as I desperatly drug my fish out of harms way with one pole I was swatting this cat with the other one. Needless to say I prevailed and got my fish and as I was taking the hook out I said to myself (aint nobody going to beleive this @$%#).

Well when I came back 2 days later I had a camera just incase my ol partner wonted to show back up. Well he did and it didnt take no more than a fish dinner to presuade him to pose for a few pics.

I figured yall might enjoy seeing this.
    Please tell me you don't put your fish on a stringer and hang them from the side of the boat!!! LOL . Great pictures , thanks for sharing withn us..........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Tightline--enjoyed The Post And The Replys!!!!glad Hes Your Buddy And Not Mine-----good Fihin To Ya Dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com