Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chickamauga Lake Blues

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chickamauga Lake Blues

It sure is nice when you've got a professional photographer to go fishing with. Headed out on Chickamauga Lake this morning with John Sloan, an outdoor writer from Lebanon, TN, plus a revisit from a previous client, Wendy Williams. John always brings me a tacklebox full of good luck when he comes down. I'd also invited folks from our local Chattanooga Fishing Forum to help in our search for some "picture fish." A bunch of 'em showed up and sacrificed their time to go fishing on this glorious day. I hope everybody had as much fun as we did. Tileman came up with our biggest "picture" catfish at 35 lbs. EricM crossed the eyes on a 5.5 lb. largemouth.. but I think just about everybody put some nice fish in the boat. We'll let the pictures speak for themselves. http://www.ScenicCityFishing.com

A glorius way to watch the sunrise.

One of the first fish of the day falls victim to "the grabbers."

Yes, Bowriter actually caught "a" fish.

Barry Langstaff (a.k.a. Tileman on CFF) releases a a 35-pounder. The fish may not look that big but Tileman is a BIG man.

Eric Maurer with a 5.5 lb. largemouth caught fishing live threadfin shad.

What is Wendy grinning about?

Oh, that's what she's grinning about!
    Richard Simms
    Editor, CrappieNOW

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Richard.
    Nice to see people fishing and catching,
    I hope to get a few here Tuesday Evening below Pickwick. Will be after a few nice blues.
    Pete