Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ring around the collar.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ring around the collar.

thats what kunes crappie ride seems to be saying as it sits in dock waiting for the next excursion into king crappos domain to do battle with his legions. Maybe a strong dose of clorox would lighten things up?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Rango! I thought you were gonna let me know before you posted that pic of the Bad Ship Lollipop. I was sure I could squeeze a $25 "ugly boat" bet out of labill first. I'll bet he's changin the name of his boat from "Swamp Scow" to "Delta Queen" now
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kunes
    Damn Rango! I thought you were gonna let me know before you posted that pic of the Bad Ship Lollipop. I was sure I could squeeze a $25 "ugly boat" bet out of labill first. I'll bet he's changin the name of his boat from "Swamp Scow" to "Delta Queen" now

we should have a photo contest and see whose got the ugliest boat,, and the prettiest
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Whew!!! Thanks rango, that could have cost me 25 USD.

Kunes......I'm glad you're an honest guy......you could have put enough weight in 'er to push all that peeling paint (or whatever it is) below the waterline and I'd have been on that bet like a duck on a june bug.. The strangest thing just happened, I looked out the window and I swear the old scow raised her head just a little higher. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Ring around the collar? Peeling paint? Could you guys be referring to my special Lake Wylie camoflage hull paint job? Believe me, it took alot of work to come up with that "Springtime On Wylie " color. When the crappies look up they can't even tell there's a boat there
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com