Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: thug attack....

Post Thanks / Like

Default thug attack....

tuesday when we went fishing, kunes was attacked by this thug who was bound and determined to create mayhem and destruction to the rig he was caught on, but alas, he failed and was captured after a lively battle on a ultralite rig. He was released to fight again......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

lord thats some mighty fine eatin you threw back in. Its just the right size. Cut the vein out on both sides and 4 good fillets. MMMMM, lol

I have got into a bunch of little blues fishing for crappie, They sure do like minners and its a ball to catch a 2-3 pound cat on a very small ultralite.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santee crappie chaser
    lord thats some mighty fine eatin you threw back in. Its just the right size. Cut the vein out on both sides and 4 good fillets. MMMMM, lol

I have got into a bunch of little blues fishing for crappie, They sure do like minners and its a ball to catch a 2-3 pound cat on a very small ultralite.
    Yeah, we catch em this size and alittle bigger all the time nitefishin. One nite I caught 7 crappies and 7 cats.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by santee crappie chaser

some of the guys i fish with like to keep em and some dont. catfish can make a crappie fishing trip interesting to say the least. me, davey and kim went a couple weeks ago one night and the crappie wasnt biting, but davey found a spot next to the bank that was loaded with small one and two pound catfish so we switched and started fishing for them and caught a cooler full within a couple hours. If you stay prepared to switch tactics you can save a trip a lot of times by changing over and catching whats biting.

Post Thanks / Like

i cal rango the catfish man.....if we troll for crappie, i can guarantee you that you'll catch a cooler full of catfish instead of crappie :p
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

catfish has saved the day for me many a time.. too bad you dint do any trolling with us last spring