Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: My Crappie Screensaver

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up My Crappie Screensaver

I hope y'all like old ship's new signature picture. I found an image that I liked and took it to "Paint" to do a mirror reverse image. I then added wording to it and the result is my new crappie.com signature and the screensaver on my computer. I have copyrighted the reverse mirror image I use on my signature as my original masterpiece.

I put the original picture up her without wording and reverse imaging for you to imitate, duplicate or replicate on your own. Have fun

old ship
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Sick:p
    Do you think they really say that?:D LOL
    Jerry Hamon
    Van Alstyne, Texas
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w142/texascrappiefisherman/MSKFCPRES_zps568e5f40.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Good one i like it

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

You betcha! Yeppir! That's what they say. When I get on the water them thar crappies get to fighting to see who has the honor of being caught by old ship. Why I have seen one crappie pull a switchblade on the other crappie and tell them "Over my dead body" That is old ship up there and I'm gonna eat that jig first! "It's an honor to go to Lake Crisco with ship." Why I can just taste the seasonings now. That's what they say. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:D

old ship

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Gotta love it man
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Good looking pictures buddy.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Wow- I tried to use the top one as my background and it turned the crappie into bass!- Well their SHAPE is like a bass due to the program resizing the image for my screen.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

:D Twain Gang,

If you only want to use one of the pictures, Here is what to do.

Take the top picture and import it into your paint program. Save as "crappie picture".

Go to image drop down box and choose "stretch/skew" Enlarge Horizontal and vertical at the same time (example : Horizontal 180 / vertical/ 180). When it covers the entire paint canvas, save it and go to your control panel and put it in the "stretch position'. Click on apply and click on ok.

--------------------------------------------------------

If you want the two picture "reverse image, here is what to do.

Take the top picture and import it into your paint program. Save as "crappie picture".

Here's the trick. Open up a separate paint screen. Click and drag until you have a full screen white canvas before you.

Next go to the edit column and choose "paste from" Select "crappie picture"

Move the crappie picture all the way to the right side of the canvas.

Go to edit again and select "paste from" Select "Crappie picture" and paste. Immediately (While you still have the picture on the canvas go to "image" and select "flip/rotate"

Select "flip horizontal." Now you should have the two images facing ech other. They will look like Crappies instead of bass.

Save the picture giving it a different name. If you want to add wording on your picture click on the letter A on the paint tool bar. Click also on the bottom transparent tool button so your text is on top of your picture. Write what you want in whatever font and color you want.

Save your changes.:D

Then to make it into your screensaver go to your control panel and choose "appearance and themes."

click on change the decktop background.

Select the picture you want. Under the position drop down box...choose stretch!

Click on "apply"

click on ok

That should do it man.:D

If you still have trouble, send me an email and I'll email you the picture I made with the two crappies facing each other. Then all you will have to do is add the wording. This offer is good for my friend 1 weezer in Paris Tennessee also.

Have fun.

old ship
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 05-21-2007 at 05:51 AM.