Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: the rodeo at wateree this sunday...

Post Thanks / Like

Default the rodeo at wateree this sunday...

If you are planning on fishing with us at wateree sunday you must check by my boat to enter the big fish pool before you start fishing. I should be at colonels creek landing around 7 am and will be fishing in the colonels creek area till around nine. your starting time will be when you pay into the pool. If the fish arent biting by 9 am i will probably be leaving the creek and looking for fish elsewhere. anyone thinking about joining us will be welcome to do so. I have a qbeam starfire submersible and a 12 volt american angler fillet knife ill be throwing in the pot for the winner. quittin time has not been decided yet but will probably be later in the afternoon, around 4 or 5 pm. I will also be taking some photos to enter on the board to share with the readers. So come and join us if you can for a days striper fishing on wateree this coming sunday...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

it is hwy 200......exit 42 i think. we'll meet at that gas station at 630ish
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

take I77 south to hwy 200 exit and turn left and go about two miles to the flashing light on the hill at mitford, take a right and follow that road. In about a half mile you will come to a 4 way intersection in a curve. go on through the intersection (dont go left, which is what the road will make you wanna do. go ahead and to the right. DO NOT turn right either.) and shortly you will cross Hwy 21, cross 21 and go to the next stop sign and go left. Its a Y intersection. follow this road till you get to colonels creek landing, which is the next landing below June Creek landing..

Post Thanks / Like

Rango , I know I said I planned on attending this event what with all the trash talk and all it would be worth the price of admission just to listen to ya'll jab.Unfortunately I have to attend to other matters sunday and will be unable to make it.Hope ya'll have a good time.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Rango , I know I said I planned on attending this event what with all the trash talk and all it would be worth the price of admission just to listen to ya'll jab.Unfortunately I have to attend to other matters sunday and will be unable to make it.Hope ya'll have a good time.
    sure thing bigE. maybe next time. Ive noticed any time theres a gathering of crappie fishermen theres a lot of talk going on. I guess its our nature
    Last edited by rango; 02-11-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to fish wateree in the winter,and i noticed that the stripers started on the upper end of the lake and moved toward the dam slowly but shurely.We would catch the fish on the main channel or in the short coves from June creek on down.But they got heads and tails,and can be any where they want to be.LOL When the water temperture gets in the mid to lower 40s,they have a very short feeding period,and when they lay on the bottom they can be impossible to locate.I wish you guys luck,and mabe this warm weather has got them cranked up again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rounman
    I used to fish wateree in the winter,and i noticed that the stripers started on the upper end of the lake and moved toward the dam slowly but shurely.We would catch the fish on the main channel or in the short coves from June creek on down.But they got heads and tails,and can be any where they want to be.LOL When the water temperture gets in the mid to lower 40s,they have a very short feeding period,and when they lay on the bottom they can be impossible to locate.I wish you guys luck,and mabe this warm weather has got them cranked up again.
    theyve been a real pain the past few trips down to find and catch.. im gonna try em one more time then im back to crappie. costs too much and too far to go down and not catch anything.