Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cohutta, I am gonna give you a Jon Boat, but I need ur help fixing a couple of things

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cohutta, I am gonna give you a Jon Boat, but I need ur help fixing a couple of things

That old 16 footer in the back yard is yours if u help me fix a few things. The boat is good, the trailor is good. I don't need 4 boats. I will even throw in an old Sigma 23 trolling motor (it works, but needs prop). Someone here might donate a prop...Who knows...Work will be fixing retainer wall at lakeside. It need fixing bad... Guess you guys saw that this past weekend. What say you????
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

What a deal. Hell Tom, give me the lake house and I will do all the work with one arm tied behind my back by myself blindfolded. Will be there tomorrow with bells on.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I'll help you fix it but,

you don't have to give me the Jon boat. but on the other hand I don't have a boat of my own so if you insist.....sure why not. It would be an honor. Let me know when and what do you think we might need or do you have the materials? I've got access possibly to some good cross ties, for free. just let me know.
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"

Post Thanks / Like

Cohutta...sounds like you got you a boat. I have a Minn Kota 765 MXT taht came off my old boat that i had to salvage out I'd donate to the cause. We'll have to figure out what you'll have to do in exchange....like get it out of my garage.

We'll make arrangement for you to get it if you want it.

It is a good 38 # thrust motor and has electrical cable that you can stretch out either to the front or back of the boat. if it had more thrust I'd put it on the Ranger.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eagle Ultra II

Every boat needs a depth finder. I have a Eagle Ultra II, still in the case, never been used. I will donate it to the cause. Email a land address and I will ship it. It is a unit no longer available from Eagle. The one year warranty card is with it as well as all manuels. It would be interesting to see if Eagle would still offer the one year warrenty. I bought it in 1992 as a a back up unit. I sold that boat but keep the unit and have never used it. It has the early version of fish ID. It is yours if you want it.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need a few more items here.

Need life vests, seats, etc. Let get the young man on the water. Makes me feel good to help others. Lets get him on the water guys and gals.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I got some boat seats you can have Cohutta. You just have to get past the dog.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who needs a motor when you have a good Wife

My Dad started out fishing Kentucky Lake in a Row Boat back in the early 1940's. He would fish in Cypress bay and he got my mom to row the boat while he was sitting up front casting for bass. She got to keep her figure and got lots of good exercise and dad caugth some bass.
    Regards,

Moose1am

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

they don't make em like that anymore Moose... I wish they did.lol

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple good anchors if you can use them, Chris. I found 9 anchors in one cove (a party cove) while I was driving stake beds when the lake was down.

I've got a bunch of other stuff too like trailer lights - I changed mine out but the old ones still work. Probably have a throw cushion and some life vest around too if you can use them. I think I have a battery operated bow light somewhere. I'll have to look through my old junk and see what else I have that you might be able to use.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast