Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Taxidermist - OUTSTANDING QUALITY

Post Thanks / Like

Default Taxidermist - OUTSTANDING QUALITY

Also - Don't mean to be sounding like I am selling stuff for everyone else (JUST WANT TO SAVE YOU SOME MANY REGRETTABLE MISTAKES), but I do want to recommend a taxidermist if you are anywhere near this area as well.....he does amazing work......(mixes a color to match the green shimmer of a crappie exactly, which is not possible really to see in this picture, but it is incredible nonetheless) I just got my fish back yesterday and I know this picture cannot possibly do this fish justice, but I wanted to share it anyhow....the first person to look at it, my fishing partner said "Wow....I cannot believe that he can re-create that green shimmer exactly....."

I have talked to this man and he wants to donate a free fish mount either for the Regional CrappieUSA or the Classic CrappieUSA tournament.

This fish looks so perfect....I will attach a photo so you can see, but please understand this digital photo cannot possibly compare to the real deal.

If you happen to catch your trophy fish this spring, please let me know and we can make arrangements to get it done right, so you don't spend the rest of your life wishing you had it to do over again.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GABoy; 02-07-2005 at 09:27 PM.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

That looks great. Very impressive. Now all I gotta do is catch the fish. But that is the easy part right? Lol.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem on the catching part, right????

This is the time of year coming up to do it!!!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Trophy Fish!

Ga Boy, That truly is a trophy fish. The color is outstanding! How much did it weigh? Nice job! Like crappster said, Now to catch my trophy. Also I would like to welcome dutch to the board! Hope you find the jigs you are looking for. Good Fishing to All! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks JimmyS -

It was a good one....I was actually holding out for a 3lber, but since this won the Big Fish pot at Talquin, FL I had to get it mounted....it weighed 2 lbs 11 oz......You cannot even really get the full effect of the color from the photo....it has this excellent green shimmer to it like I haven't seen on any other mounted fish before......

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Ga Boy, That truly is a trophy fish. The color is outstanding! How much did it weigh? Nice job! Like crappster said, Now to catch my trophy. Also I would like to welcome dutch to the board! Hope you find the jigs you are looking for. Good Fishing to All! Jimmy S.
    ><)))*>

shotgun Guest

Who mounted the fish???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    Who mounted the fish???
    His name is Robin Richardson of Wildlife Profiles Taxidermy from Jackson, GA
    770-504-0564
    ><)))*>