Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: good weekend at Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default good weekend at Truman

Finally, I had a great day Sat. down at berry bend took about 3 hours to get my limit. It was one of those days were you didn't need to measure just drop' em in the livewell. Biggest two fish were 14 1/2" and 13 1/4" most of them were 11" I think I only caught one that was short. Pink & white or black & char. I also caught some on minnows.
    Sunday started off good had 4 until the rain came only fished 30 min. :D

Post Thanks / Like

We were at berry also did ok in the very back of cover but didn't catch any females.All males but same thing no shorts just pitch-em in the live well.:D

Post Thanks / Like

I was fishing off the bluffs 9 to 30' of water 6 to 15' down all females with eggs but the eggs were a creme off white color not the typical yellowish color. just drifted along picking one up here two or three there. all the bigger ones hit on jigs the smaller fish on minnows.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a good couple of days for yall didnt get to fish this weekend brother came up from AR. hit the Indian Nations came home withe more fishing money. yea! glad to see you are catching them gonna try to get to truman one of these days soon kinda hope the republican water prices get back down soon cuts into my long trip fishing. later