HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Birdhouse

Post Thanks / Like

Default Birdhouse

I didn't come up with this but it is pretty good just the same:

Bird Feeder

A funny parallel...

I bought a bird feeder.

I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed.

Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.

Then came the mess. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, chairs, table just everywhere.

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

Others birds were boisterous and loud: They would sit on the feeder and squawk and scream at all hours of the day and night.

They demanded that I fill the feeder when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own porch anymore.

I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone.

I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be, quite, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see:

Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, gives free medical care, gives free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegal’s came by the tens of thousands.

Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services.

Small apartments are housing 5 families.

You have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor.

Your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box.

I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English.

People are waving flags other than "Old Glory" and are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Maybe it's time for our government to take down the bird feeder.

Post Thanks / Like

There was a group of dodo birds that lived across the sea.

The dodo birds didn't like it where they were so they moved to a large island.

The other birds on the island were "savages" so the dodo birds killed them and forced them to live in a small section of their own island.

More birds from the original homelands with their corrupt government came and fought with the dodo birds. The dodo birds killed the homeland birds and sent them back to the homelands.

Alot of the dodo birds were lazy so they had slave birds brought in to do the work for them.

Some of the dodo birds wanted what the other dodo birds had so they had a war amongst themselves. Alot of dodo birds were killed off.

More and more birds started flocking to the dodo birds new home. They welcomed them all.

Later the dodo birds stuck their noses in the business of other birds. They went to war with different countries at the same time.

Thinking that they had accomplished alot the dodo birds stuck their noses in the buiness of other birds. They went to war with different countries at the same time.

More birds flocked to the dodo birds new home. They still welcomed them all.

More and more the dodo birds kept sticking their noses in other bird's business and more and more they found themselves in a war.

Alot of dodo birds started getting lazy again and started bringing in cheap labor to do their work. If they didn't do that they would send their work to the countries of other birds to have the work done cheaply for them.

More and more new birds started showing up and taking the jobs that the dodo birds didn't want to do.

These new birds seen that living here was much better than where they were from so they started moving here and bringing their families.

The dodo birds yet once again stuck their noses into the business of other birds. The dodo birds thought they were victorious.

The dodo birds getting more and more lazy started hiring more and more new birds from other countries to do the work for them. More and more of these new birds moved here. They started changing the system just like the dodo birds did when they came to their new home.

One day a group of birds attacked the dodo birds and succedded in killing a good number of dodo birds. The dodo birds were mad and had a reason to be. The dodo birds then attacked the bird's nest. However the lead dodo bird made a choice to attack the other dodo birds that they had attacked a few years earlier. At first it seemed that the dodo birds would come out on top as they had overthrown the leader of the other birds. This was a big mistake as the other birds would cost the dodo birds dearly by fighting a hit and run war. Not only that but with the fall of the old leader more chaos hit the streets making it harder for the fighters of the dodo birds.

Now the dodo bird's island is changing rapidly. Some of the dodo birds don't like it, but there is nothing they can do. Too many dodo birds have had to depend on others to get things done that they have lost the will to fight. All they do is log onto the internet and complain at various sites about how bad their country is and what they would like to see happen, but they don't want to get their hands dirty. One by one their freedoms that they once had are being taken away, but their will to fight a corrupt government is gone.
    The dodo birds will soon be extinct and there will be lots of new birds that will have the island that once belonged to the dodo birds.

Maybe the government shouldn't be the one controlling the bird feeder???

P.S. Love the name! We used to doodlesock for bass on the bluff banks of the river. We would slap wear some bass out.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Doodlesock I got that same thing in my email the other day. It sure makes a lot of sense doesnt it lol
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

Sure does.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like the dodo birds better pull thier heads out of the sand, or wherever they are, before it is too late. Those birds better learn that life ain't fair and they need to be responsible for thier own actions. Maybe the birds should talk more to the great big bird in the sky instead of kicking him out of thier lives every chance they get.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlesock
    Sounds to me like the dodo birds better pull thier heads out of the sand, or wherever they are, before it is too late. Those birds better learn that life ain't fair and they need to be responsible for thier own actions. Maybe the birds should talk more to the great big bird in the sky instead of kicking him out of thier lives every chance they get.
    Actually the dodo birds came to the new island partly for freedom of religion and founded the island on the big bird in the sky. Of course they went against the big bird in the sky's rules from the start and used his name to further screw other birds over. The dodo birds have cursed themselves in doing this.
    What needs to happen is the dodo birds need to take religion out of their governmental system and stop electing warmongers to lead their island. In the last election they took a step forward and elected peaceful people to oversea the majority of the island. In the next election the majority will also elect a new leader to guide them. Hopefully they learned the last time that if you want a peacefl country that you can't elect people that claim to follow the big bird in the sky but their actions show that they follow the big bird below. If not the dodo birds will be doomed.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SwampHunter
    Actually the dodo birds came to the new island partly for freedom of religion and founded the island on the big bird in the sky. Of course they went against the big bird in the sky's rules from the start and used his name to further screw other birds over. The dodo birds have cursed themselves in doing this.
    What needs to happen is the dodo birds need to take religion out of their governmental system and stop electing warmongers to lead their island. In the last election they took a step forward and elected peaceful people to oversea the majority of the island. In the next election the majority will also elect a new leader to guide them. Hopefully they learned the last time that if you want a peacefl country that you can't elect people that claim to follow the big bird in the sky but their actions show that they follow the big bird below. If not the dodo birds will be doomed.
    he does have a ponit
    REDNECK FISHIRM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bass
    he does have a ponit
    Here were the rules of the great bird in the sky:

1. You shall have no other great birds in the sky before me.
    2. You shall not make for yourself an idol.
    3. You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the great bird in the sky.
    4. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
    5. Honor your parents.
    6. You shall not murder other birds.
    7. You shall not commit adultery.
    8. You shall not steal.
    9. You shall not bear false witness.
    10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house.

The dodo birds went aginst all of these rules when they came to the new island. They have used the name of the great bird in the sky wrongfully ever since. The great bird in the sky is displeased with the dodo birds. Most dodo birds that say they follow the great bird in the sky but do what they wish to do and say that the great bird in the sky has promised them a place in his nest if they take the name of another great bird that was the son of the great bird in the sky. There is only one great bird in the sky and you have to follow the great bird in the sky's rules. The dodo birds have used the blessing of the great bird in the sky to further themselves and in doing so have gotten further away from following what the great bird in the sky wants them to do.
    The great bird in the sky works in mysterious ways. It might be that the new birds that are coming into the island were sent by the great bird in the sky to purge the land of the dodo birds. Either way it is a change that is coming and the dodo birds will do nothing about because of their greed to have the cheap labor because they have become too lazy to do these jobs.
    Let Em' Land!