Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I knew it would HAPPEN

Post Thanks / Like

Angry I knew it would HAPPEN

I kew it would happen one day just didnt want it to happen yesturday.
    While brimm fishing on the docks i had my crappie pole out with a minnow on it just in case some decided to come around. While reeling in a brimm I heard some commotion and splash, and YEP you guessed it my pole went for a swim. As if I needed something else to make my day go from bad to worse.

On the bright side after several hrs of fishing and I was loading up to go home I did the just one more cast thing by a boat ramp with a dock in about 6ft of water and boom one fish, two fish, three fish, more.:D i found a crappie bed. Ended up with about 15 mostly males.

Well hows the fishing your neck of the woods, or city. I'm taking my son camping this weekend at G-ville state park.

You all be blessed
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

Did you fish your pole out?

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to hear you lost a pole. Was your rod holder at a bad angle or something? Maybe bungie cord it down next time. Glad to hear you got on the fish though.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Any day you are out fishing is not a bad day. You'll probably go out again tomorrow and fish the same spot. Then you'll write and tell us all how you snagged your pole out of the water and it still had a crappie on it. That would be awesome man.

Anyway, I did go to Logan Martin last week and caught about 31. We were fiiishing 8 feet deep mostly. Did good in the slough area behind the big bull motel and out by the trailer park picnic area.

Take care my friend.

old ship
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

That sucks you lost a pole, but I think at one point or the other most dedicated fishermen lose a good pole or two. It's just one of those things.