Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Water?????

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Water?????

Have any of you guys fished these waters and how was the crappie fishing there? Stony Creek Reservoir, Kent Lake, C.S. Mott Reservoir and Holloway Reservoir. I looking for new water to chase 'specs' in. Tired of fishing Belleville Lake and Huroc Park in Flat Rock.
    Detroit Crappie Killa

Post Thanks / Like

From what i hear Kent lake is HOT right now...largemouth and crappies are biting hard and fast.

Belleville lake is supposingly hot as well right now,crappies and walleyes are biting near the dams.

Post Thanks / Like

Default This weekend

What's up? Are you and the fellas trying to do something this weekend, if so have charlie give me a call. In case you forgot I saw you guys at flat rock, I was with my homeboy. I would not mine trying new water like kent lake too or any place else. Get at me by friday, you can send me a private message if you want to. We didn't do to bad, I caught a couple of small crappie and some gills and chris caught some white perch. I have a couple of spots near the dam in belleville, I might try them if I can't think of anything else, If i have to work, I am going to go to kent lake since it's close to plymouth.
    Last edited by downriver fishnapper; 05-04-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

yes i fish hollaway resirvoir every day i live on it and it is excellent for big crappie and big marble eyes also.was out all week after work catching both give a try sometime.
    Last edited by justjigin; 05-03-2007 at 06:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thx for the info. I have another question for you. What are some good spots to fish on Holloway Reservoir for crappie if you don't have a boat? I talked to a guy over the phone at the bait store up there and he said below the dam is the best best if you don't have a boat.
    Detroit Crappie Killa

Post Thanks / Like

What's up Rob? I'm not doing anything this weekend but next weekend Charlie and I are going to Kent Lake. Hit me up, maybe we can all go get'em. 734-674-2124 is my cell phone number. The week after that we mihgt go up to Flint.
    Detroit Crappie Killa

Post Thanks / Like

there are several places that are good the dam waters are very low so the fishing is not very good. if you come this way there is a place we call the tubes that produces alot of good fishing.there is a bait store close to this area called the grab bag fish and tackle its in davison stop in and they would be happy to help you with directions and good fishing areas.