Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Driftmaster Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Driftmaster Rod Holders

Hey Guys, I just mounted some new Driftmaster rod holders on my boat. I have been using them for about a month. I wanted to use them awhile before I made any statement about them. I have been very impressed with their durabilaty and how easy they are to adjust into different positions. I was going to take a picture and post it on here, but I haven't ever posted a picture before and I'm not to sure how to go about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey GF, are they really that easy to make "micro" adjustments with when they're loaded with a pole and the goodies? I've got Tite-Loks, and I like them until it comes time to fine tune them to get all my pole tips exactly the same. The Tite-Loks are all aluminum, and aluminum is an abrasive.....which makes them have absolutely no slicky slip. I'm hearing more and more positive things about the latest Driftmasters.
    Last edited by luvjign; 05-01-2007 at 08:09 AM.
    If I Ain't Crappie Fishin', I'm Thinkin' About It............

Post Thanks / Like

Check out Bee Ready's if you want something that you can fine tune.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hancock
    How do you fine tune the rod tips on the Bee Ready's?
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

The Jiggler Guest

Default The Jiggler

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hancock
    Hey Jerry, I have 8 bee ready's on my boat. The only problem that I have with them is that they set your poles angle, almost straight out, from the boat nearly touching the water.

When I bought them I was told they were coming out with an adapter to help set different angles on them. Haven't heard one word from the folks at Bee Ready.

What's the scoop on these Rod Holders.

The Jiggler

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi-Tek

Quote Originally Posted by The Jiggler
    Hey Jerry, I have 8 bee ready's on my boat. The only problem that I have with them is that they set your poles angle, almost straight out, from the boat nearly touching the water.

When I bought them I was told they were coming out with an adapter to help set different angles on them. Haven't heard one word from the folks at Bee Ready.

What's the scoop on these Rod Holders.

The Jiggler
    You don't have this problem with Hi-Tek. They have infinite rod angle and height adjustment's made by just loosening & tightening one bolt. So dang SIMPLE, you would think an engineer designed them instead of a fisherman!!!